ISSLS Special/General Posters
ISSLS Special Posters
ISSLS Special Posters are ePosters. Details on how to prepare and upload your ePoster are available here.
ISSLS Special Poster Sessions
Two special poster sessions are scheduled:
- 07.30 – 08.45 hrs on Wednesday 18 May (Posters SP1 – SP30)
- 07.45 – 09.00 hrs on Friday 20 May (Posters SP31 – SP60)
You will have a 3 minute oral presentation in front of your ePoster followed by a discussion by the audience for 5 minutes. The 5 Special ePoster stations are located on level 3 of the Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre.
ISSLS General Posters
ISSLS has opted for a hybrid system: conventional paper posters (mandatory) and ePosters (optional but strongly recommended).
Conventional paper poster (mandatory)
- Poster orientation: landscape
- Max width: 195 cm
- Max height: 95 cm
- Mounting: Monday 16 May all day and Tuesday morning 17 May
- Removal: Friday 20 May between 16.30 and 18.00 hrs
- Fixing material is supplied on-site.
ePoster (optional, but strongly recommended)
- All ePosters will be made available (as protected pdf files) to all SpineWeek participants on the SpineWeek website. It would be a pity if yours were not included. Details on how to prepare and upload your ePoster are available here.
ISSLS General Poster Session
The ISSLS General Poster Session is scheduled from 08.30 until 09.30 hrs on Thursday 19 May. All poster presenters are requested to be at their posters during this session for Q&A.